The Only Essential Oils I Have Ever Used And Why.
Not All Essential Oils Are Created Equal
With an increased emphasis on adopting a healthy, toxin free approach to life and home, the use of essential oils is more popular now than ever before.
It’s important to know that not all essential oils are created equal, especially when using them with our pets.
Essential oils have gotten a bad rap in years past because inferior quality oils were used and in many cases, caused harm to companion animals. Most of the essential oils that you find online and in the health food stores are made with synthetic ingredients in them to make them more profitable.
The most important thing to consider when shopping for essential oils is product quality. However, figuring out which oils are the best is challenging, since there’s no government agency in the U.S. that provides a grading system or certification for essential oils at this time.
Unfortunately, there are lots of products you might find online or in stores that aren’t harvested correctly or may have something in them that isn’t listed on the label.
Always look for pure, therapeutic grade essential oils that are independently tested for purity and potency frequently if you want the highest frequencies and best quality available.
Know that less expensive oils are not always the best quality. Did you know that it takes approximately one hundred pounds of plant material to produce one pound of Lavender Lavandula angustifolia? Due to this expense, many essential oils are diluted in other substances; which can range from carrier oils, such as Jojoba, to synthetic fragrance, and most often – chemicals.
When you are choosing essential oils to use therapeutically for your pets (or yourself), you want only the purest available. To determine this, here are just a few key things to look for:
* EO’s should not be oily or leave a greasy residue.
* Packaging should include the common name (Lavender), the Latin binomial (Lavandula angustifolia for example), the country of origin, the method of distillation, the part of the plant used, lot number, amount of oil in bottle, contact information of the company, how the plant was grown, and the words “100% pure essential oil” OR if it not 100% pure, the label should state the ingredients and if it contains a carrier and/or is a blend.
* Price usually dictates quality. Less expensive essential oils are most likely NOT 100% pure.
* Choose dark-colored, glass containers: Pure essential oils are highly concentrated. They can dissolve plastic bottles over time, tainting the oil. Most companies package essential oils in small brown or blue glass bottles to protect the quality.
* Avoid “fragrance oils”: Fragrance or perfume oils are made from essential oils combined with chemicals or entirely from chemicals. They’re not suitable for aromatherapy — instead, look for bottles that contain a single essential oil in its purest form (100% essential oil with no other fillers).
* Compare prices: Essential oils range in price, depending on the plant used and how involved harvesting and production are. Within an essential oil line, there should be a wide variety of prices — rose or sandalwood for example, will be (should be) more expensive, while orange oil will be on the less expensive end. If you find a rock-bottom price for an expensive essential oil, it probably isn’t pure. In other words, not all bottles of the same size yet of different oils should be priced the same. If they carry 50 different types of oils, and every 5ml bottle is $7.40, there is something wrong, and you can guarantee these oils have been adulterated or diluted in some way.
I personally, have only ever used Young Living Essential Oils for 20 years now, for my family and companion animals. I have found them to be the best and most effective essential oils and the only ones I can or will ever recommend with confidence.
Where do I get the best, most effective essential oils and not break the budget?
There are a lot of companies out there, hundreds of oils, and tons of different teams. It can all be quite confusing with almost all of the companies touting to be the best. However, only one can boast growing their own plants, flowers, trees, etc. from seed to seal® and have distilleries right on their own farms… Young Living:
When I decided to use Young Living Essential Oils, the quality and efficiency of the oils and integrity of the company has more than exceeded my expectations and I have never looked back.
Want to know more about Young Living and becoming a member:
Here’s the scoop:
1) Wholesale Prices
Like Costco or Sam’s, only better…
You pay your one time membership fee of $45.00, then save 24% on oils and toxin free, oil infused products. You can save even more money with exclusive specials and promotions every month! And you do NOT have to sell oils or own a store to qualify for wholesale pricing.
Essential Rewards: As a member, you are eligible to enroll in the Essential Rewards program and earn as much as 20 percent (20%) of each order in Essential Rewards points that can be redeemed for oils and/or products.
I have been getting ALL of my oils for discounted, wholesale pricing, as well as bonus oils with orders and earning FREE products. You can too!
2) The Best Essential Oils
Because you, your family and your companion animals deserve the best!
Young Living is proud to set the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity by carefully monitoring the production of their oils through their unique Seed to Seal process. From the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle, they apply rigorous quality controls to ensure that you are receiving essential oils exactly the way nature intended. These oils are often imitated by other companies, but never duplicated; they are that good!
From life’s little emergencies to long-term health support and restoration, there are oils to support every system of the body.
Just one bottle of essential oil has a myriad of different uses, essential oil’s benefits are multifaceted in their properties. However, they all have high vibrational frequencies that will work to harmonize, balance and bring wellness physically, emotionally and spiritually.
If you would like to join my team or learn even more about essential oils, Click Here
As an animal naturopath, my focus is on total wellness, a whole health lifestyle for your pets maintaining a balance between each interdependent function of the body systems while igniting the body’s own internal healing force through the application of the laws of health mandated in nature.
It is critical to start a whole health lifestyle for your companion animals with the foundation of species specific nutrition otherwise, no amount or type of natural remedy will be able to have full effect or a lasting impact on total, long-term wellness.
Pure, Young Living essential oils work synergistically in the body, raising the electrical frequencies to create within the body an environment conducive for total wellness.
[button link=”https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?site=US&sponsorid=719671&enrollerid=719671″ type=”big” color=”purple” newwindow=”yes”] Click here to get your oils at the best price with a membership discount[/button]