Naturopathic Wellness Consultations
Learn – how to achieve true thriving health in your dog; how to aid an already ailing animal companion to heal, and how to maintain that vital, thriving health – naturally.
The successful, naturopathic approach relies on more than simply striving to keep our pets free of the symptoms of illness; rather, the focus is on total wellness using what has been supplied in nature to spark the dog to be well:
- encouraging natural immunity
- nourishing the body with species specific nutrition
- improving the biological and cellular terrain
- maintaining a balance between each interdependent function of the body systems while igniting the body’s own internal healing force through the application of the laws of health mandated in nature
Naturopathic Wellness Consultations
Naturopathic wellness consultations for your dog focuses on naturopathic principles to promote, health and maintain thriving health and vitality in your dog.
Offering personalized consultations to help your dog achieve a healthy, happy, long life. Each consultation is unique. It is based upon your personal dog’s current state of health, history and health goals. Working together with you to address the root cause of illness by focusing on the dog as a whole – mind, body, emotions.
The goal of a consultation is to educate and support you on how to properly implement a personalized naturopathic wellness plan.
I offer several different consults for you to choose from according to what you are wanting to achieve with your individual dog’s needs that include: species specific nutrition, wellness solutions for dogs already sick, natural pest and parasite control, vaccine choices, detoxification, oral health, behavioral/emotional health, natural therapies, supplements & much more.
By becoming a client, you get direct communications via email which includes a thorough case intake, research, nutrition education, husbandry and remedy suggestions.
Together, with your observations and my experience and training, we can begin a journey to true, thriving wellness for your dog (s).
My intent is not to diagnose, treat or prescribe, but to guide and support you in the use of species specific nutrition and the laws of nature to support the body’s natural healing abilities. This is the best way to restore and maintain vital, thriving health in your canine companion.
Choose the consultation from the drop down menu above and contact me today so we can get started!
- Does your dog have ongoing symptoms that are not improving with veterinary care?
- Do you have a new puppy that you want to start out on the “right paw”?
- Do you question if your dog’s nutrition is adequate?
- Have you been looking for the “perfect and safest” pet food to feed your dog?
- Have you been thinking about feeding a raw diet to your dog but you are confused on how to do it correctly?
- Are you interested in learning about complementary natural wellness modalities for you dog?
- Are you interested in learning about alternative therapies when facing a major health decision for your pet?
WHY HAVE A CONSULTATION?
- You will be empowered to make your own informed decisions for your dog and take back control of his health
- You will be guided in helping your dog’s body to resolve any acute or chronic health conditions so your dog regains his natural balance and health
- You will learn how to support your dog’s body naturally according to his species needs and nature through a whole health approach rather than suppressing his symptoms and treating disease as is the case in the conventional veterinary approach
- You will learn ONLY the natural, true, holistic approach rather than an integrative approach
- You will receive step-by-step guidance through the online program in conjunction with a Q&A phone consult if you desire that additional guidance
- You will learn how to promote and build health not only in your current dog but with any dog in your household present and future.
We often fail to recognize that we and our dogs are products of the relationships between ourselves and our environment, including between the human and animal in that environment. Even though it may not be obvious at first, these concepts impact the health of our dogs as well as ourselves, so everything discussed in the online program or in a consultation approached from a truly naturopathic or whole dog perspective.
Online class in naturopathic wellness for dogs – Coming Soon! If you are interested in more information about the course, please email me.
Do you have questions about which consultation package is best for you and your dog?
Email Dr. Jeannie HERE